Internally Stabilized Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil is cold pressed from the seeds and contains about 80% fatty acid. These fatty acids are mainly unsaturated. The oil is rich in Omega 3 and 6. It is good to use in skin and hair care products. It does not clog the pores, and is beneficial to all skin types.
What is Internal Stabilization (IS)?
Hemp seed oil has a short shelf life. However, IS Hemp oil is enhanced with natural plant-based antioxidants to improve lipid stability and extend shelf life to about 2 years.
A rosemary antioxidant is added to the hemp oil from the beginning of the expelling process to protect the valuable constituents of the hemp oil. Plus, this natural antioxidant offers valuable antimicrobial properties to reduce bacterial and fungal growth.
What are the benefits of using internally stabilized hemp seed oil vs regular hemp seed oil?
- Extends the shelf life and reduce oxidation.
- Provides antimicrobial properties and other benefits.
- Helps prevent clumping and masses in product formulation / mixing.
- Reduce the need to add antioxidants and antimicrobial agents to product formulations.
- Note: There are no added aromas or flavors from the rosemary antioxidant.
- Ingredients: Internally Stabilized Hemp (Cannabis sativa) Seed Oil
- Instructions: For use topically. Can be used to dilute essential oils or as an ingredient in topical skin and hair care products.
- Note: Carrier oils like hemp may alter the aroma or color of a recipe. Carrier oils may stain clothing.
- Caution: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure a disease.
Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis Extract