Four Fantastic Essential Oil Perfumes
Posted by Kathy Sadowski, Registered Aromatherapist on on Jul 8th 2022
Through the years, Aromaland has gotten much fabulous feedback about four essential oil blends. Our customers like to wear these scents as a perfume. So, we decided to make things easy.
Introducing Aromaland Essential Oil Perfumery Blends!
- Pre-diluted in jojoba and coconut carrier oils
- Ready-to-use roll-on
- Compact - put it in your purse or travel bag
- Affordable price: $13.99 each
Essential Oil Perfumery Varieties
- Cherry Blossom ® offers the scent of a rosy floral that is slightly sweet, and a little sassy. Perhaps it has an attitude reminiscent of a cherry tree boldly in full bloom. Those who notice just can't stop staring - they move in closer to catch a more detailed glimpse. Time stands still for a few stunning moments. Key essential oils in the blend include luxurious rose, bright orange, sweet vanilla, unique mandarin, feminine rose geranium, and seductive sandalwood.
- Goddess honors the sacred feminine with a blend of fine florals enhanced with the mystery of smokey patchouli, sunny bergamot, and sensual sandalwood. This perfume is exotic, alluring, and delicate, yet grounding and serene. Imagine a hidden tropical island with bright white blossoms and citrus fruit bursting below an all-knowing canopy of trees. Aromas include jasmine, rosewood, patchouli, rose geranium, litsea, bergamot, and sandalwood.
- Sacred combines scents of frankincense, sandalwood, and myrrh to encourage meditative tranquility. Slow your breathing, then listen to whispers of wisdom that bring you a few steps closer to enlightenment. Can you hear angelic music as you whiff the notes of cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, myrrh, patchouli, rosewood, sandalwood, and frankincense?
- Tansu Wood ® is a forest bath submersion with evergreen leaves, exotic wood, and earthy roots. Experience a welcoming lemon myrtle fairy that invites you to experience a dance among the folk of the deep woods. The dance lingers with the mysteriously strong complexity of vetiver root. This is a sophisticated and masculine blend of Indian sandalwood, rosewood, cedarwood, lemon myrtle, spruce, and vetiver.
Aromaland offers over 100 masterfully blended essential oil varieties. These are four of our many favorites!
Note: All essential oils should be diluted with topical use. Some essential oils might be contraindicated with certain medical conditions, including pregnancy, breastfeeding, and young or old age. Ask a qualified medical professional if you have any questions before use. Discontinue use if any type of irritation occurs.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure a disease.