Personal Defense - Essential oils have a long history of use as vanguards against contagious diseases and have been valuable to hospitals and sick rooms since the dawn of civilization. One famous historic application is "Four Thieves Vinegar," used in the Middle Ages in Europe by robbers to protect themselves from contracting the plague.
Essential Oils of Allspice, Cajeput, Clove Bud, Lavendin Super, Green Myrtle, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Lemon Tea Tree, Thyme Linalool, Angelica Root, and Organic Lemon Myrtle.
- Great for diffusion, especially in a sick room.
- Alternatively, make your own room spray by adding 10 drops of the essential oil blend and 1/4 tsp of liquid dish detergent to 1 oz. of distilled water. Combine in a little mister, shake well, and then spraying.
- Please note that this is one of Aromaland's most powerful blends. Thus, a little goes a long way. In the world of aromatherapy, more is not necessarily better!
- Create your own aromatherapy products. You can use Aromaland's carrier oils or unscented (AromaFree®) range of natural body care products to customize all your aromatherapy and personal care needs.
- Recommended dilution for most essential oils and blends is 1% (6 drops per 1oz. of base product) for general applications, or 0.5% (3 drops per 1oz. of base product) for facial and sensitive area applications.
Certain essential oils maybe contraindicated with certain medical conditions. Ask your doctor if you have any questions before use. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure a disease.