Water soluble essential oils are here!
Pure essential oils, when added to water, will not properly mix with water.
Enhanced with plant-based emulsifier, these oils conveniently blend with water for gentle and effective therapy. Use just a few drops to activate your water-based applications with the therapeutic powers of genuine essential oils.
Toning Aqua Essential Oil Blend combines essential oils that can help enhance circulation to the skin and tissue, resulting in a more toned, firmer, and healthier appearance. Toning is a favorite blend to add to massage oil or spa treatments such as wraps, body masks, scrubs, and salt glows.
- Use in the bath. Place 10 drops in a bath of water.
- Add 6 drops per ounce of water in a spray bottle for body spritzing.
- Good with body wraps and compresses.
- Mixes well with water-based ingredients like aloe vera gel, hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, or salt.
Essential Oils of Red Grapefruit, Lemon, Bay Laurel, Juniper Berry, Cypress, Helichrysum, and Peppermint.
- Toning is an excellent blend for massage oil or spa treatments (such as elixirs used to complement wraps and mask treatments). It's also a great additive for exfoliation and other detox treatments, such as salt glows.
- Create your own aromatherapy products. You can use Aromaland's carrier oils or unscented (AromaFree®) range of natural body care products to customize all your aromatherapy and personal care needs.
Ingredients: Sorbitan Oleate Decylgluciside and a Blend of Pure Essential Oils
- 30% Essential Oils
Avoid sun exposure with topical use. Avoid use with pregnant or breastfeeding women and young children. Certain essential oils maybe contraindicated with certain medical conditions. Ask your doctor if you have any questions before use. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure a disease.